Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving...


Last Thanksgiving we were in California celebrating with extended family. This year we are home with a much smaller gathering. Both are good. We'll be in California for Christmas next month, so I'll enjoy the smaller affair here at home tomorrow. I thought I'd share an idea for a tablescape I put together last year for Thanksgiving. I loved the cinnamon stick "vases" and the hollowed out pumpkin candle holders. They were beautiful and rustic and the cinnamon added a yummy scent to the air! You can go here for the post on how to make them...
 

When I count my blessings I number the friendships that I've made amongst my blog readers as one of my favorites. Thank you for the support and kindness you've shown me. I appreciate it so much.


Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!