Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Luscious Paint Colors...


Last week I was in Virginia visiting my son and his family. It was such a fun week, and I had a lot of time with my two and four year old grandkids during the days while their normally stay-at-home-momma took some classes. During the afternoon while the two year old napped my four year old granddaughter and I crafted. I think I've found someone who loves to craft as much as me. I'd done a bit of pumpkin painting lately, so I thought it might be fun to have her paint some pumpkins. We bought some mini pumpkins at Target and then searched for some acrylic craft paint. Instead, we found these delightful samples pots from Target's Devine Color Collection by Valspar. I'm impressed.

These are beautiful paints and they are customized to Target home decor. Be still my heart. Anyway, I might just have to paint a wall or two in the next couple of months, but this is what my granddaughter did with these luscious paints...


Adorable, eh? 
I'd love to say she takes after me,
but she has her mother's talent for color and style stamped all over her!


I really loved the lustre of this paint, and the colors are gorgeous. We used:

Meadow...
 Pond...
 and Petal...

These beautiful colors certainly put me in the mood to buy some paint brushes and get busy.
I'm picturing a striped wall with all three colors.
Yum.