Monday, February 08, 2016

Baby Girl Bib...


Sometimes my calendar is crammed with events, and sometimes, like the last few weeks, I have more leisure time. I'm grateful. I love being able to catch up on a few projects I've been looking forward to completing. I don't know about you, but I am an avid Pinterest participant, but it seems like I rarely get around to making any of the projects I pin! Well, the other day I decided to do something about that. I'd pinned a darling baby bib, and I wanted to try out the pattern...


{There's nothing like using freshly fallen snow as a backdrop for your photos!}

The pattern and tutorial for this cute bib is found on the blog, Nana Company. It's a ruffley bib -- much like one I designed and made before, but this bib is smaller in dimensions, so I think it would be perfect for a baby 0 - 4 months.


It's sweet, isn't it? I love the pretty ruffles,


...and the cute little patch.


I think I'll have to make a few more this week!